|Bob with a picture of his Grandmother - Yes we have her hanging in the kitchen!|
|All the players in tonights meal|
|All The Dry Spices Together|
- 1 1/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
After mixing in the olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Next - spread all over every inch, nook and cranny of the meat. Massage it in well. This type of rub helps to keep the juices and flavor inside the roast while cooking.
Then place it in a preheated 350 degree oven and cook until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. The recipe I found suggested leaving it in the oven for 15 minutes, however, I chose to take out of the oven and tent with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty
|The rested roast before carving|
Also on the menu was:
- Mashed Red Skin Potatoes
- Broccoli in Cheese sauce-Thank you Green Giant!
- Brussell Sprouts - thank you Birds Eye!
- A fresh salad